Due to its unique formula, Bellafill® is viewed as a permanent wrinkle solution, and if you’re looking for lasting results, it might be time to consider these injections. For over 30 years, this product has been used to fill in deeper lines and wrinkles.
Unlike many other dermal fillers, the Bellafill® formula contains tiny microspheres, which are difficult for your body to absorb. These tiny spheres stimulate collagen production and give you long-lasting results.
One of the main ingredients in Bellafill® is collagen, which is a temporary filler, and the other major ingredient is called polymethyl methacrylate. About 20 percent of the formula contains filtered PMMA microspheres, and the other 80 percent is purified collagen. Since the product contains collagen, you’ll need to take an allergy test before the treatment, which helps to prevent an allergic reaction.
The procedure itself is very simple and straightforward. The solution is skillfully injected into the preselected areas. The exact locations of the injections are determined by your cosmetic goals, and most patients don’t need more than one treatment. When you’re finished with the injections, you can immediately return to your daily lifestyle, as there is virtually no downtime.
The results that you can get from Bellafill® are like what you’d get from other dermal fillers, but the major advantage is the duration of the results. On average, corrections can last for around five years!
We regularly recommend this treatment for acne scars as well. One of the reasons why acne causes so much damage is because it destroys normal collagen and causes skin depressions in the skin. Once injected, Bellafill® can fill in sunken acne scars and improve the appearance of your skin.
If you’re looking for long-lasting results, we recommend Bellafill® treatment at Lincoln Park Aesthetics in Chicago because the PMMA microspheres improve the results. Your body can quickly absorb other temporary fillers, but Bellafill® is much more difficult to absorb. A few other benefits of this treatment are patient satisfaction and proven safety. Bellafill® is classified as a dermal filler, and these products have been used for decades. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation to learn more about Bellafill®!